Turncrafter Commander 12 in. Variable Speed Midi Lathe
The most advanced, powerful
and easy to use lathe in its class. Powered by a 1hp high
performance induction motor (our largest) & an SBC
microprocessor developed for automotive applications delivering
precision control and lasting reliability. And is now ETL listed and has been tested to nearly 200 safety and performance standards.
Includes a heavy duty live tailstock center and two toolrests (6" and 12"), spare drive center and safety goggles. Optional extension bed increases turning length to over 40".
- 1 hp variable speed motor provides superior power and performance
- SBC microprocessor technology delivers pinpoint control and reliability
- Vary speeds from 500 to 3800 RPM for shaping or finishing with the turn of a knob
- Digital readout lets you work at precise speeds and is easy to read
- 24 indexing positions with spindle locking
- Convenient work light with 18" flex cable makes it easier to see even the most intricate work
- Cast iron base is sturdy, stable and accepts optional extension bed for turning projects to over 40"
- Included heavy duty, ball bearing tailstock center provides great grip with much less stress to avoid splitting
- Tool storage rack keeps chisels and other tools close at hand
- Designed for easy belt access and removal
- Weight: 106 pounds
- 3" Faceplate
|Footprint:||31" x 9 1/2"|
|Speed (RPM):||(Position A: 500-1800 RPM) (Postion B: 1950-3800 RPM)|
|Headstock Thread:||1" x 8tpi|
|Distance between Centers:||18"|
|Swing over Bed:||12"|
|Tool Post Diameter:||5/8"|
|Extension Bed Available:||Y|
|Category:||Mini and Midi Lathes|
Sign up and be alerted
Give us your email address and we'll send you an email as soon
as this product is back in stock.