Turncrafter Commander 12 in. Variable Speed Midi Lathe with Extension Bed
The most advanced, powerful
and easy to use lathe in it's class. Powered by a1 hp high
performance induction motor (our largest) & an SBC
microprocessor developed for automotive applications delivering
precision control and lasting reliability. And is now ETL listed and has been tested to nearly 200 safety and performance standards.
Includes a heavy duty live tailstock center and two toolrests (6" and 12"), spare drive center . Also includes our Extension Bed which easily attaches to the Turncrafter Commander 12" Midi Lathe and extends spindle size to over 40" so you can turn larger items like stair spindles and baseball bats.
- 1 hp variable speed motor provides superior power and performance
- SBC microprocessor technology delivers pinpoint control and reliability
- Vary speeds from 150 to 4000 RPM for shaping or finishing with the turn of a knob
- Digital readout lets you work at precise speeds and is easy to read
- 24 indexing positions with spindle locking
- Convenient work light with 18" flex cable makes it easier to see even the most intricate work
- Cast iron base is sturdy, stable and accepts optional extension bed for turning projects to over 43"
- Included heavy duty, ball bearing tailstock center provides great grip with much less stress to avoid splitting
- Tool storage rack keeps chisels and other tools close at hand
- Designed for easy belt access and removal
|Footprint:||52" X 9-1/2"|
|Speed (RPM):||150-4100 Variable Speed|
|Headstock Thread:||1" x 8tpi|
|Distance between Centers:||40"|
|Swing over Bed:||12"|
|Extension Bed Available:||Y|
|Large Flat Jaw Gripping:||5/8"|
|Category:||Mini and Midi Lathes|
Sign up and be alerted
Give us your email address and we'll send you an email as soon
as this product is back in stock.