MLCS Woodworking Self Centering Dowel Jig
MLCS Woodworking Self Centering Dowel Jig speeds up the work process. The center of the workpiece is automatically found so you do not have to measure to find the center. This means accurate center-drilling everytime. Helps make accurate butt joints, miter joints and edge joints.
Helps make accurate butt joints, miter joints and edge joints.
- Wide Capacity.
- Anodized aluminum body and hardened steel guides.
- Handles material from 1/4" to 6" thick.
- Handles round and square stock easily.
- Two of the guide holes are spaced 3/4" apart on center and tapped to accept the two 1/4", 5/16" or 3/8" guide bushings.
- The two additional guide holes are fixed for 7/16" and 1/2" dowels.