MLCS Woodworking Digital Angle Finder, Protractor and Steel Rule
MLCS Woodworking Digital Angle Finder, Protractor and Steel Rule was designed to precisely calculate corner angles.
- The digital screen displays angle measurements from 0° - 180° accurately to within 0.3°.
- A convenient hold button locks the reading on the display.
- The 8-1/2" long blades have ruler markings (7"/200mm) on each blade and can be locked in position to transfer angle measurements.
- A CR2032 3V Lithium battery is included.
- No more guessing the inside or outside corner angles on walls when installing crown, chair rail or base moldings.
- This gauge will allow you to cut mitered joints correctly the first time.
- Use to set the miter or bevel angle on virtually any tool.