*10% off offer available on-line only. Excludes E-gift cards. Not valid for mail or phone orders and cannot be applied to previous or pending orders. 10% off your online merchandise order will automatically apply to your order at checkout. Offer valid through 4:00 p.m (Eastern), Tuesday, November 19. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, promotion or coupon code; If your order qualifies for this 10% off online discount, then we will not display a coupon code box at checkout. Discount applies to orders before shipping & sales tax. Maximum redeemable discount is $60. Penn State Industries reserves the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered or ineligible use of discount.
Experience the convenience of easily using ALL of the Jaws included with this innovative new chuck. Change instantly from #2 jaws for bowls, to #3 jaws for plates, to Pin Jaws for Candlestick to Step Jaws for Peppermill, to Jumbo jaws for bowl finishing. Eliminate the need for extra Chucks for different jaw applications.
Benefits and features abound:
• More than just a chuck, it is an entire system that enables you to turn every
thing from spindles to bowls with unapparelled gripping power.
• Faster and easier than traditional set screws; Just snap jaws on with a secure mount and pop them off.
Remove and replace all four jaws in less than a minute.
• Eliminates the Allen wrench and dealing with loose, lost or stripped screws.
• Change jaws ON the Lathe, whereas the screw style is off the lathe.
• Ideal for mini, midi and full-sized woodworking lathes.
• Industrial-grade finish that will last for decades.
• The direct-drive, gear-tooth jaw tightening T handle allows for a one-handed tightening operation to secure the workpiece to the chuck.
• The chuck, with a 4-1/2in. diameter and enclosed-back, weighs in at only 4.25 pounds
• Vibration-free and Standard 1in. x 8tpi mount (Not recommended for bowls larger than 12in. dia.)
• This inclusive package includes 2 sets of jaws including: pen blank drilling jaws, #2 jaws, rock-solid grip on nearly any turning project. Also, includes a Woodworm screw chuck, indexing back-plate, blow-molded carrying case, gear tooth jaw tightening key and jaw removal tool.