This Basic Pen Making Starter Package with Turncrafter Commander 10"
Variable Midi Lathe includes enough tools and accessories to
turning 10 beautiful 24kt gold plated Slimline pens and pencils.
The Turncrafter Commander 10"
Variable Midi Lathe is the best 10" lathe for your money. The
variable speed motor provides
instantaneous speed control as you turn. The relentless 3/4HP motor
delivers the power, control and versatility that's essential for the
most demanding turning projects. Top notch cast iron
construction and design ensures you years of trouble-free turning and
excellent performance. This sturdy lathe will prove the workhorse you
need for all of your turning needs from pen turning through 10"
bowls. And is now ETL listed and tested according to nearly 200 safety and performance standards.
- Digital readout lets you work at precise speeds
- Vary speeds from 500-3800 RPM for shaping or finishing
- SBC microprocessor technology delivers pinpoint control and
- Convenient carrying handles
- 24 Indexing positions with spindle locking
- Convenient worklight with 18" flex cable makes it easier to
see even the most intricate work.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing tail stock center provides great
grip with less stress to avoid splitting.
- Tool storage rack keeps chisels and other tools close at
- Sturdy cast iron base accepts optional extension bed for
turning projects up to 42"
- Powerful 3/4 motor provides superior power and performance.
- Designed for easy belt access and removal
- 3 Year Warranty
Full Package Includes:
- 6" & 12" toolrest
- 3" faceplate
- #2MT Spur Center
- Heavy Duty Tailstock Center
ONLY SHIPS IN CONTINENTAL USA
||Turncrafter Commander 10" Variable Speed Lathe
||3pc Carbon Steel
||Mini Pen Blank Asst
||Makes 10 kits
||Mid Cure Epoxy Glue
||7mm Barrel Trimmer
||Pen Making DVD