Turncrafter Commander 10 in. Variable Speed Midi Lathe
#KWL-1018VS | In stock, Ready to ship!
The best 10" lathe for your money. The variable speed motor provides
instantaneous speed control as you turn. The relentless 3/4HP motor
delivers the power, control and versatility that's essential for the
most demanding turning projects. Top notch cast iron
construction and design ensures you years of trouble-free turning and
excellent performance. This sturdy lathe will prove the workhorse you
need for all of your turning needs from pen turning through 10"
bowls. And is now ETL listed and tested according to nearly 200 safety and performance standards.
- Digital readout lets you work at precise speeds
- Vary speeds from 500-3800 RPM for shaping or finishing
- SBC microprocessor technology delivers pinpoint control and reliability
- Convenient carrying handles
- 24 Indexing positions with spindle locking
- Convenient worklight with 18" flex cable makes it easier to see even the most intricate work.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing tail stock center provides great grip with less stress to avoid splitting.
- Tool storage rack keeps chisels and other tools close at hand.
- Sturdy cast iron base accepts optional extension bed for turning projects up to 43"
- Powerful 3/4 motor provides superior power and performance.
- Designed for easy belt access and removal
- 3 Year Warranty
- 6" & 12" toolrest
- 3" faceplate
- #2MT Spur Center
- Heavy Duty Tailstock Center
|Material Type:||Cast Iron|
|Footprint:||31 x 7-1/4|
|Headstock Thread:||1" x 8tpi|
|Distance between Centers:||18"|
|Swing over Bed:||10"|
|Tool Post Diameter:||5/8"|
|Extension Bed Available:||Y|
|Category:||Mini and Midi Lathes|
Sign up and be alerted
Give us your email address and we'll send you an email as soon
as this product is back in stock.