- PEN KITS
- PROJECT KITS
- PEN TURNING SUPPLIES
- MINI LATHES
- LATHE ACCESSORIES
- BEGINNERS GUIDE
- ORDER BY ITEM#
Placing an Order from Outside the Continental U.S.
Certain products such as waxes, finishes, machinery, etc., may only be shipped ground UPS, which makes it impossible for us to ship outside the continental United States. We reserve the right to ship or not to ship certain products to international destinations. Freight charges listed in our catalog are for shipments within the continental United States only. For quotes on freight charges to international destinations call, email, or fax us.
Please note our policies regarding products sold to international customers:
The Penn State Industries' warranty for products sold outside the USA are the same as for products sold in the continental United States, with the following exceptions:
1) All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer including, but not limited to: freight costs for the original product, warranty repairs, service, exchanges, product returns, and spare parts.
2) Penn State Industries will only ship at the buyer's expense by UPS 1st or 2nd day air. (UPS Ground to Canada is also available).
3) The buyer is responsible for clearing customs, brokerage fees, duty, taxes, and other applicable import expenses.
4) Since back orders would be shipped at customers expense, we will cancel any back orders and the customer should re-order the item(s) on their next PO.
5) All payments must be paid in U.S. dollars via wire transfer, credit card, or certified check.