Turncrafter Commander 10 in. Variable Speed Midi Lathe and Extension Bed
The best 10" lathe for your money plus the extension bed to extend your
turning capabilities. The variable speed motor on the
lathe provides instantaneous speed control as you turn. The
relentless 3/4HP motor delivers the power, control and versatility
that's essential for the most demanding turning projects. Top
notch cast iron construction and design ensures you years of
trouble-free turning and excellent performance. This sturdy lathe will
prove the workhorse you need for all of your turning needs from pen
turning through 10" bowls.
Plus the included extension bed easily attaches to the Turncrafter Commander and extends spindle size up to 43" so you can turn larger items like stair spindles and baseball bats. And is now ETL listed and tested according to nearly 200 safety and performance standards.
- Digital readout lets you work at precise speeds
- Vary speeds from 500-3800 RPM for shaping or finishing
- SBC microprocessor technology delivers pinpoint control and reliability
- Convenient carrying handles
- 24 Indexing positions with spindle locking
- Convenient worklight with 18" flex cable makes it easier to see even the most intricate work.
- Heavy-duty, ball bearing tail stock center provides great grip with less stress to avoid splitting.
- Tool storage rack keeps chisels and other tools close at hand.
- Sturdy cast iron base accepts optional extension bed for turning projects up to 43"
- Powerful 3/4 motor provides superior power and performance.
- Designed for easy belt access and removal
- 3 Year Warranty
- Extension bed
- 6" toolrest
- 4" faceplate
- #2MT Spur Center
- Heavy Duty Tailstock Center
|Material Type:||Cast Iron|
|Footprint:||58" x 7-1/4|
|Headstock Thread:||1" x 8tpi|
|Distance between Centers:||18"|
|Swing over Bed:||10"|
|Tool Post Diameter:||5/8"|
|Extension Bed Available:||Y|
|Category:||Mini and Midi Lathes|
Sign up and be alerted
Give us your email address and we'll send you an email as soon
as this product is back in stock.