3 Firefighter "Push and Lock" Pen Kit Starter Set
Save with this Starter Set! You get 1 pen Firefighter Pen Kit in Antique Brass, 1 Firefighter Pen Kit in Polished Brass and Red and 1 Firefighter Pen Kit in in Chrome and Red. Plus you get the bushings you need to make the pens. Create a gift to show your support for any firefighter. You'll be proud to make it and they'll be proud to carry, use and show off their one of kind pen. The details of the pen pay homage to the dedication, sacrifice and bravery these heroes display:
- Pen Clip: Represents a Firefighter's ladder. At the top of the clip is a variation of the iconic Firefighter's Maltese Cross widely used across fire departments as a symbol of protection and a badge of honor.
- Pen End: Depicts a silhouette of a Firefighter in uniform at work - braced on the ground in the act of holding the hose. For the non-antiqued pen kit styles, the design has the look of laser-cut sheet metal revealing a layer of enameled red or yellow metal through the silhouette. In addition, the words "Honor" "Bravery" "Duty" and "Dedication" are displayed behind the silhouette to further recognize a firefighter's heroism.
- Pen Top: Features a classic and recognizable Firefighter's helmet form.
- Pen Tip: Shaped from Firefighter's hose-nozzles throughout history, touching on past and present forms.
- "Push and Lock" Pen Mechanism: Emulates an American fire hose adapter that connects fire hoses to water sources including a firefighter's truck. Using a simple female and male exterior coupling, this 2-part threaded connection system has no interior moving parts and is extremely reliable and durable. To extend the refill, simply push the back-end of the pen downward and rotate to lock the upper adapter clips into place. The tip hose-nozzle extends simultaneously with the pen refill as a reference to the water rushing out of the hose
- Easy to make with a single 10MM tube and includes a smooth writing Parker style refill.
|Type:||Ballpoint "Push and Lock" Pen|
|How Turned:||Pen Mandrel|
|Drill Sizes Used:||10mm Drill Bit|
|Skill Level:||Very Easy|
|Blank Size:||3/4 x 2-1/2|
|Refill Type:||Parker Style black ink|
|Compatible Tube Sizes:||10mm|
|Pieces in Set:||3|
|Bushings Needed:||Item #PKFIREBU|
|Category:||Firefighter Pen Kits|
Sign up and be alerted
Give us your email address and we'll send you an email as soon
as this product is back in stock.
Our Customers Sell This For:
Here is the price range some of our customers have sold a finished product for:
*This is the average selling price that some our customers sell a finished product for. If you sell this product or decide to sell this product your particular selling price may vary.