Nanofiber Cyclone Dust Collector Filters: 36in long by 14in dia
Nanofiber technology has revolutionized the filter industry with a
modern hi-tech solution to an age old problem; collection fine dues
while maintaining maximum performance. Nan fibers are extremely small
diameter threads intertwined within a fiberglass mesh. This
revolutionary media maintains minimum pressure drop, allows maximum
loading, and maximum airflow while collecting particles much smaller
than traditional media - 50% more efficient on .3-1.0 micron
- MERV 15 efficiency rating - higher than standard Spunbond or Cellulose filters.
- Superior surface loading technology improves filter efficiency with a much longer life than standard filters.
- Cost Effective- requires less frequent cleaning and replacement
- Sized to substitute, replace or retrofit on all standard PSI Cyclone filters.
- 36" long by 14" diamater - 350 sq ft surface area per filter
- 2 filters required for the 3.5 HP and the 5.0 HP models of the tempest "S" series
Sign up and be alerted
Give us your email address and we'll send you an email as soon
as this product is back in stock.