*Receive FREE ground shipping on your merchandise order of $59 or more on qualifying products, In stock products** (excluding taxes) made at pennstateind.com between 11/22/17 at 11:30am EST – 12/13/17 at 11:00AM EST only. Offer redeemable for online purchases only. Offer not valid for prior purchases, mail orders or phone orders. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, discounts or offers. Offer only applies to ground shipping in the contiguous 48 states. Offer not valid for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, APO/FPO/DPO addresses or for international orders including Canada and Mexico. Additional shipping charges apply for express shipping. Does not apply to Ground Rush Processing orders and Ground Rush Processing may not be available during this promotion. Applies to in-stock items only. **Offer not valid for oversized or special delivery items containing weight and/or size restrictions including most ductwork, bag-style dust collectors, Turncrafter™ lathes and more. (See our website for a full list of FREE shipping eligible products.)
a cleaner shop and avoid breathing in dust while you cut
The ideal solution for table saw safety and dust control.
Connected to a dust collection system, the Table Saw Dust Collection
Guard captures the dust thrown up by your table saw blade. Use it on
any table saw with an extension table or mount it to your ceiling. It
is very easy to install and easily swings out of the way. A unique
counter-balance allows for fast and easy positioning.
Features and Specifications:
• Protects you from hazardous debris
• Hood is constructed from one piece, clear, shatterproof
• Accepts saw blades up to 16"
• Can be used with dado blades
• Allows tilts for 45deg cuts
• Adjusts easily to suit cutting thickness
• Accommodates splitter and anti-kickback pawls
• Boom extends to a full 83"
• Can be mounted to ceiling for maximum clearance
• Easy setup and adjustment
• Easily swings out of the way
• Sturdy steel mast and boom construction
• Connects to 4" dust hose